HOW TO COMMISSION YOUR CUSTOM PIECE
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with an outline of your request:
What are your ideas, do you have photos, what stones would you like, what is your deadline and event and what is your preliminary budget.
I will organise an appointment for you to visit the studio at Montsalvat in Eltham to discuss your piece in more detail.
You will work one-on-one directly with your goldsmithing expert Jeanette, in order to create your perfect piece of jewellery.
Jeanette will expertly create your jewellery.
- Jeanette is always delighted to create special, individual pieces for her clients.
- She specialises in unique, contemporary engagement rings and weddings rings for both women and men.
- Your jewellery will be passionately created and handmade by Jeanette from her studio at Montsalvat in Melbourne.
- You will work one-on-one with Jeanette through the whole process.
- She excels in creating the most unusual commissions and loves a challenge, however small, large or out of the ordinary.
- She is expertly placed to personally source your gemstones, precious metals and pearls in order to make your custom order.
- All of her stones come from reputable dealers who comply with ethical trading standards.
- All diamonds over a certain carat weight will come with their own unique certificate.
- Jeanette can source a selection of gemstones from her trusted suppliers for you to view and choose from. This way you can be assured that you have exactly the right gemstone for you before the process of making begins.
A valuation certificate for your finished piece can be supplied on request.
I will always try to accommodate your timeframe, but recommend allowing 6-10 weeks for your commission
My design studio and workshop is located in the beautiful artists colony of Montsalvat in Eltham Melbourne"